Left: Elite Paris Slim Mascara
Where to get: Watsons
It proclaims to endlessly stretched lashes, contain ultra-lengthening fibers and a shaped length brush.
- Reasonably priced. Less than RM 30
- Last all day long
- Gives a very natural and soft look to your lashes
- Does not clump and very light weight upon application.
- Contains ultra-lengthening fibers which tend to fall out during the day.
- Not waterproof
- Not entirely smudge proof (smudges a little)
- Not for those who looks for a false lashes effect mascara.
- Does not hold curls very well.
This is indeed a not too bad mascara. However, I really dislike the fibers which tend to fall out onto my cheeks during the day and it is a pain to clean up the mess. The only features which I really love would be the natural and soft look.
Will I repurchase: No
Right: Maybelline The Magnum Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara
It proclaims to give volume and cat eyes look due to its new cat eyes brush.
Where to get: Any local drugstores
- High staying power due to its waterproof feature thus making it not easy to be removed.
- It does gives volume and strong curling power (provided you curl your lashes prior application)
- Reasonably priced. About RM 28
- Amazing brush. The brush is curved which ease application.
- Smudge proof.
- I loved the way the mascara has enhanced my look
- The mascara gets thicker and more clumpy once opened. So, this do really disappoint me.
TIP: Wipe your brush with a tissue prior to application.
As you can see, there is only 1 disadvantage to the Maybelline Mascara. So, this definitely worth a try!
Will I repurchase: Yes!!!!
Hopefully, this review/swatch helps in making your decision on which mascara to buy. New post next friday! Stay tuned.
-The Girl From The Tower-